Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Reunion of Shahenshah-Badshah


NDTV Reports: The rivalry between Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan has been the subject of speculation in the media for ages.

Recently it was said that Amitabh would feature in the multi-starrer song from Om Shanti Om, but it didn't happen.

Amitabh clarified that there is no competition between them.

"Please let there not be any comparisons between me and Shah Rukh. It's not fair," he said.

Vivek Sharma's Bhootnath will have the Badshah and the Shahenshah together. Amitabh plays the role of a deceased grandfather, who returns to his grandson as a ghost. Shah Rukh plays a cameo as the boy's father.

Speaking about his role Big B said, "Earlier in my career I only got to play certain characters. I am heartened that at my age film-makers are choosing me for roles which are widely different. I am playing a ghost in Bhootnath, something I never would have dreamt of."

NDTV 24x7 is the best news channels for news from India. And what makes it even better is that its also available here in the US for us NRIs, only on DirecTV... So go ahead and get a DirecTV subscription and keep in touch with the latest in India!

No comments: