Monday, February 18, 2008

Paes wants Olympic medal with Hesh

Indian tennis star Leander Paes on Sunday said he was confident of winning a medal partnering Mahesh Bhupathi at the upcoming Beijing Olympics.

He refused to comment, on Sania Mirza's decision to pull out of the Bangalore Open. He didn't even comment when asked whether he would partner Sania for a mixed double.
"I think we have a bright chance of winning a medal in Beijing"

On the country not getting another star tennis player after him and Bhupathi, Paes said there is too much of media hype now a days and the likes of Rohan Bopanna "are not able to absorb the pressure".

Paes hoped that Sourav Ganguly would be able to make a comeback into the Indian ODI team. I hope so too. India would win some more games if Ganguly makes it again to the Indian Team.

Whenever I talk to my friends from India I always have an upper hand despite the fact that I stay in the US. I owe this to NDTV 24x7 as the news channel informs keeps me updated about all the happenings in India.

If you are an Indian living in the US (like me), you should immediately subscribe to DirecTv because:
  • It is the best TV service provider in the US in all respects.
  • NDTV 24x7 is the best Indian news channel.
  • DirecTv is the sole provider of NDTV 24x7 in the US.
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/packProg/channelChart2.jsp?assetId=1200042

No comments: